Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2011, 08:57 PM   #1

Send a message via MSN to mosquitoman1
Default exterior cracks

Has anyone encountered cracks in the exterior fiberglass above the outer marker lights on the front of the tt? If so what was the out come.

mosquitoman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:59 AM   #2

Default Exterior Cracks

I have a 2011 FF 214. after the first yr I was waxing it for the end of the yr and noticed cracks in the gel-coat on the corners around the front window and spider web cracks below the window. Took it to the dealer, note the unit was now 6 months out of warranty. they had it for 5 months. They sent pics of the cracks the Cruiser who replied with it was impact damage and it wasn't covered. Mt truck has a shell on the bed and where the cracks are there is no way something impacted it I say BS. If it was impact I would have gone to my Insurance company. I have called and left messages on 6 different dates and NOT 1 RETURN CALL. My next step is to go to the top, screw all the little guys.

Old 01-23-2014, 11:29 AM   #3

Send a message via MSN to mosquitoman1

I have since sold my funfinder. I checked with the dealer where i purchased my funfinder and it was determined that they would replace the front cap due to the cracks. I picked it up after the repairs and drove 250 miles home and inspected the front cap and found cracks in the cap again. It was determined the "wrong cap" was installed on my camper from the factory so they paid me gas money to bring my camper back again and had the cap replaced a second time. I had no problems after that.
mosquitoman1 is offline   Reply With Quote