This covers my procedure:
1. Drain the black and grey water tanks.
2. Drain the fresh water tank.
3. Remove the water heater anode rod and flush the water heater. Reinstall anode rod.
4. Open all the faucets then open the low point drains. Once water has drained out, close the low point drains.
5. Blow out the waterlines and the black water flush system with air. Have the black water tank drain open when blowing out the black water flush system with air.
6. Using the bypass system - pump antifreeze thru the lines and out of each faucet, the outside shower, stool and tub/shower fixtures.
7. Dump about a pint of antifreeze down each drain and leave a some in the stool bowl too.
2012 Fun Finder XT 276 Toy Hauler & Harley Davidson Ultra Classic with Condor wheel chock
2014 Dodge Ram 2500 AT 4X4 Crew Cab 6.4 L Hemi, 373 gears, tow package, Rambox option, Revolver X2 tonneau cover, Equal-I-zer anti-sway hitch.