We bought our 2010 X189FBS in December. We just found a major issue with a leaking pass through as well. I washed our trailer today and when I looked in the pass through to turn on the battery, I found water covering the floor of the storage area. I found that the hatch doors were not secure. the frames were coming out of the openings. We found that the four screws used to hold the hatch door frames in were all broken at the heads. We could have taken it back to the dealer for the fourth time, but decided to fix them ourselves. There was little to no caulk used around the outside. We had to remove the body of the screws with pliers. And put a good bead of caulk around the frames. We haven't even camped in it yet and we have made more repairs than I ever expected in ten years. Drawer Glides that did not lock, a scratch on the trim around the fridge, missing screws, bad locks, missing table. It's scary to think what might go wrong in a few weeks when we actually try to live in it for a few days.