Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Tech > Modifications, Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-22-2020, 05:40 AM   #1

Default Lights in bedroom

Hi, all. I just recently acquired a 2004 Springdale.

I am having problems with the master bedroom lights and the lights above the couch. All outlets work, but the lights do not turn on. Fuses have been checked, although one red light remains ON in the fuse panel. Any suggestions, in layman's terms, as I am not very mechanically inclined. Lol

I am new to this RV (have always been a 'tent' camper) and want to educate myself as much as possible to keep this baby around for awhile.

Thanks in advance..
Eileen

SOROKACH17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 10:06 AM   #2
Site Team

Although Funfinders and Springdales are both owned by Thor, Funfinders are made by CruiserRV and Springdales by Keystone. You might search for a Keystone owners forum for more detailed answers.
Having said that, all trailers are somewhat similar in how they operate. Your interior lights should run off of 12V so that is where to start troubleshooting. Is your battery fully charged & connected? Most Funfinders have an inline fuse on the main battery power line, not sure about Springdale but would be a possiblity to check. Most Funfinders also have a a battery cutoff switch located in different places on different models. Again, I have no idea if Sprindales have this feature, but it's worth checking to make sure it's turned on if you have one.
You said there's a red light on the converter fuse panel. What brand of converter do you have? Does it also have circuit breakers as well as fuses?
Do any of your other 12V items work? Good luck with your troubleshooting. Hope it turns out to be something simple.
LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#fuses, #lights