We are very excited to be new owners of a 2011 shadow cruiser 185 FBS.
We've taken it on 3 trips now and have a few question. We are not very mechanical so appreciate any advice.
1. the toilet seems to have developed a leak that comes from below by the foot pedal. How to diagnose?
2. where can i find a cover for the 2 burner cook top that we don't use?
3. Has anyone modified the closet next to the bathroom? Just looking for ideas.
4. Towing with an older F150. Not currently using any stabalizer bars. How big of a deal is this? The trailer is level or nearly level when being towed.
5. The box that contains the fuses makes a very quiet noise but it is a motor sound that varies...sounds like its straining or winding up and down. Is this normal? I'm not sure what this is for?
6. For winterizing i've read in the mannual the fresh water tank needs to be filled above the minimum water pump operating level...how do i know how much that is?
the door comes open while we're on the road. we've resorted to using duct tape to hold it closed. anyone else have this trouble and how did you solve it? thanks