Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2021, 01:53 PM   #1

Default No fasteners attaching wall to frame

The slide out on me and my nephews 2015 fun finder manufactured by Cruiser RV pulled the wall from the frame 3". We took the trailer to a local trailer maintenance shop for repair and they notified us that there were no fasteners that connect wall to frame installed on the trailer. They checked with Cruiser RV and told us that since the warranty is up they will not fix a manufacture defect. We feel this is not a warranty issue it is a manufacture issue and should be corrected by Cruiser RV since they did not build the trailer properly.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Timump46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 01:07 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timump46 View Post
The slide out on me and my nephews 2015 fun finder manufactured by Cruiser RV pulled the wall from the frame 3". We took the trailer to a local trailer maintenance shop for repair and they notified us that there were no fasteners that connect wall to frame installed on the trailer. They checked with Cruiser RV and told us that since the warranty is up they will not fix a manufacture defect. We feel this is not a warranty issue it is a manufacture issue and should be corrected by Cruiser RV since they did not build the trailer properly.

Has anyone else had this issue?
No but thanks for the heads up. Typical of Cruiser Rv They dont give a rats A_ _ After the trailer is sold. Even if it was on warranty they would find a way to inconvenience you and delay not doing it.

Old 04-14-2023, 08:27 AM   #3

we have a 2014 266KIRB that has the driver side wall separating from the frame as well. Noticed this as I was putting away for winter and saw a gap between sidewall and bedroom divider wall. Did you see how they fixed this?
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote