Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-03-2011, 09:39 AM   #1

Default Power Jacks

We are about to purchase a new 2012 FunFinder 210UBS and I was wondering if you can manually operate the tongue jack and stabilizer jacks if you were to lose all power. Anyone know about this. Thanks for any help, and glad I found this forum, looks like a great place to get info. Ed

EDLEEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:53 AM   #2

Default Power Jack

I can not speak to the stabilzers, but I have an Atwood power tongue jack on my 2008 x210, and it can be lowered or raised without power providing you have the manual jack handle. My trailer did not come with one but I was able to purchase one at my local RV store. Only had to use it once, but it worked perfectly.

Bula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:16 AM   #3

Default Stab Jack Motors

Yes you can move the stab jacks manually if you do not have power. Remove black plastic cap at the end of the motor and there is a nut on the end of the shaft that can be turned manually.
CubFanMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:11 PM   #4

Yes you can do both. I have a 2010 fds and already the front toung jack packed it in. So now I have a manual one and I dont mind it. Long as your still able to do it. Are you sure you want to buy a cruser product Ed?
Old 07-12-2011, 07:58 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltynuts
Yes you can do both. I have a 2010 fds and already the front toung jack packed it in. So now I have a manual one and I dont mind it. Long as your still able to do it. Are you sure you want to buy a cruser product Ed?
I agree with Salty said , Do you realy want a Cruiser Product
Megabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #6

Default Bad Luck?

We have already taken delivery of our 210UDS. Sorry to hear about all of your issues. Has the dealer been of any help to correct your problems? Before we picked our unit up, our dealer pulled our trailer into their shop and did a complete inspection (checking all seals, running all appliances, filling all tanks to check for leaks, checking all electical components, even hitched it up and took it for a 50 mile trip to make sure it pulled without any problems. They then spent over 3 hrs. with us going over the entire trailer (inside and outside). We received a large packet of manuals and warranty cards. Took me a long time to read them all. I certainly feel that if we have any issues, they will take care of it. Of course time will tell, but we are happy with our purchase.

EDLEEC is offline   Reply With Quote