Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Tech > Modifications, Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #1

Default Stock Mattress

Hello everyone, Last May my Husband and I bought our first trailer.. It's so cute and perfect we just love it.. We used it all summer. We noticed that the mattress was kinda messd up it slopes to one side so I thought hey I'll just flip it, well the other side now is sloping.. Another couple we know, their mattress did the same thing, and the dealer got them a new one. Now I'm just wondering does anybody's mattress do the same thing? If we get a new one, does that mean every year we have to do this?? It's a brand new fun finder, i'm just worried about the mattress.. thanks everyone... cheers

miller9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:14 AM   #2

Factory mattresses are junk to start with! Find a good discount mattress store and pick up abetter quality one - your back will thank you! Only thing you need to watch is - make sure you can bend the new mattress slightly - you will thank me the first time you try to get it into the trailer! I fought for about an hour to get the pillow top mattress I bought! Had to open both side windows and still it just about wouldn't go in! I do know - I'm never taking it out of there!! Oh, and don't take the plastic cover / wrapping off until it is in place -don't ask how I know that?

rewindgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:13 AM   #3

Default Mattress

We picked up a memory foam at Costco. Makes a world of difference.