Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2012, 06:52 AM   #1

Default Tire size on '06 FF T-139?

Hi All, we haven't used our FF for a few years and I don't have access to it as I am in a different state at the moment. I need to order some new tires for it as I plan to use it quite extensively this summer to travel to different events around the country. I would appreciate it if someone could please verify the stock tire size for an '06 FF T-139.

Also, what tire recommendations do you have for replacements? My husband is partial to BF Goodrich & Michelin tires but since I haven't been following the different FF forums due to non-use I'm not sure what tires have had good performance as of late. I am veering away from the Goodyear Marathons (if they still make them) due to past issues with the so called "Marathon bulge" in the past.

Thank you for your assistance.

MouseRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #2

Default 2003 tires were 13 inch

The stock tires were 13 inch, but that left no room for snow chains (required in Calif in snow for the trailer). So I modified the wheel wells to take 14s. I had Goodyear Marathons -- they were excellent. Make sure they are trailer tires, and get the highest load rating you can afford.
profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote