Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-25-2018, 01:48 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: TN
Posts: 361
Default What's that stuff called?

I've seen a lot of questions about what the stuff is that lines under most travel trailers. You know, the black plastic uhh. . . ??
So - anyways - found this in stock at the local Home Depot. It's in white but I think you can get it in black.
Called: Plastic Cardboard. Comes in 4 X 8 foot sheets. Easy to cut.
Attached Thumbnails

2012 FunFinder X 210UDS
4-68 watt flexible panels; 1-215 glass panel/4 Battle Born LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Batteries
2014 Ford F350 6.7 Liter PowerStroke V-8 Diesel longbed, SRW
runner421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 02:51 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,619

It's called Coroplast. They make it in various thicknesses. It can be expensive.

Or they often use black vinyl tarp material.
profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Fun Finder RV, Cruiser RV, or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.