Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-17-2019, 06:47 AM   #1
Pep
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 11
Default X-189FBS Comfort Mod.

Replaced the jack knife sofa in my 2012 Fun Finder with Rec Pro recliners. Also new truck,2019 F 150 Lariat with Pro Trailer backup assist, max tow package.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0264.jpg   IMG_0069.jpg   IMG_0273.jpg   IMG_0275.jpg  
__________________

Pep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:39 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,619
Default

Well done! That recliner sure looks comfortable.
__________________

profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:25 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Bigfoot Danny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: Alberta
Posts: 21
Default

Wow that thing looks like it came from the factory with those recliners. Perfect match. I could see myself having some afternoon naps in there!
Bigfoot Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:05 AM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep View Post
Replaced the jack knife sofa in my 2012 Fun Finder with Rec Pro recliners. Also new truck,2019 F 150 Lariat with Pro Trailer backup assist, max tow package.

We did the same thing to our 2013 Funfinder and love, love the new chairs. We are so comfortable.
rosemary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:06 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 5
Default RecPro Recliners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep View Post
Replaced the jack knife sofa in my 2012 Fun Finder with Rec Pro recliners. Also new truck,2019 F 150 Lariat with Pro Trailer backup assist, max tow package.

We did the same thing to our 2013 Funfinder and love, love the new chairs. We are so comfortable.
rosemary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:29 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 2,588
Default

Still curious if the recliners have to be secured to keep them from moving when in-transit.

Thinking about removing the table/seating area in my XT-276 as the seating area is very uncomfortable after a short time. Would like a more comfortable seating area to watch TV and/or use laptop when out camping.
__________________
2012 Fun Finder XT 276 Toy Hauler & Harley Davidson Ultra Classic with Condor wheel chock
2014 Dodge Ram 2500 AT 4X4 Crew Cab 6.4 L Hemi, 373 gears, tow package, Rambox option, Revolver X2 tonneau cover, Equal-I-zer anti-sway hitch.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:42 AM   #7
Pep
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 11
Default

I fastened them down making sure the screw length into the slide out floor was no longer than the screws in the jack knife couch. The couch had four screws into the floor. The recliners must be fastened down or they tip over when you push down on the foot rest.
Pep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 02:09 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 5
Default RecPro Recliners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep View Post
I fastened them down making sure the screw length into the slide out floor was no longer than the screws in the jack knife couch. The couch had four screws into the floor. The recliners must be fastened down or they tip over when you push down on the foot rest.
My husband added rollers to the bottom of our chairs in the front as they hung over the carpet where the flooring begins in our 2013 Funfinder 215WSK and it works beautifully. He did fasten them to the floor. It was a very easy setup to our surprise. The Pro Rec chairs are made so you can add the rollers and also fasten it to the floor very easily.
rosemary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 05:16 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 2,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemary View Post
My husband added rollers to the bottom of our chairs in the front as they hung over the carpet where the flooring begins in our 2013 Funfinder 215WSK and it works beautifully. He did fasten them to the floor. It was a very easy setup to our surprise. The Pro Rec chairs are made so you can add the rollers and also fasten it to the floor very easily.
do you mean Rec Pro like here?


https://www.recpro.com/rv-furniture/

?
__________________

__________________
2012 Fun Finder XT 276 Toy Hauler & Harley Davidson Ultra Classic with Condor wheel chock
2014 Dodge Ram 2500 AT 4X4 Crew Cab 6.4 L Hemi, 373 gears, tow package, Rambox option, Revolver X2 tonneau cover, Equal-I-zer anti-sway hitch.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Fun Finder RV, Cruiser RV, or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×