Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Tech > Modifications, Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-17-2019, 06:47 AM   #1
Pep

Default X-189FBS Comfort Mod.

Replaced the jack knife sofa in my 2012 Fun Finder with Rec Pro recliners. Also new truck,2019 F 150 Lariat with Pro Trailer backup assist, max tow package.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0264.jpg   IMG_0069.jpg   IMG_0273.jpg   IMG_0275.jpg  

Pep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:39 AM   #2

Well done! That recliner sure looks comfortable.

profdant139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:25 PM   #3

Wow that thing looks like it came from the factory with those recliners. Perfect match. I could see myself having some afternoon naps in there!
Bigfoot Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:05 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep View Post
Replaced the jack knife sofa in my 2012 Fun Finder with Rec Pro recliners. Also new truck,2019 F 150 Lariat with Pro Trailer backup assist, max tow package.

We did the same thing to our 2013 Funfinder and love, love the new chairs. We are so comfortable.
rosemary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 11:06 AM   #5

Default RecPro Recliners

Quote:

We did the same thing to our 2013 Funfinder and love, love the new chairs. We are so comfortable.
Old 06-23-2019, 11:29 AM   #6

Still curious if the recliners have to be secured to keep them from moving when in-transit.

Thinking about removing the table/seating area in my XT-276 as the seating area is very uncomfortable after a short time. Would like a more comfortable seating area to watch TV and/or use laptop when out camping.
Old 06-23-2019, 11:42 AM   #7
Pep

I fastened them down making sure the screw length into the slide out floor was no longer than the screws in the jack knife couch. The couch had four screws into the floor. The recliners must be fastened down or they tip over when you push down on the foot rest.
Pep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 02:09 PM   #8

Default RecPro Recliners

Quote:
I fastened them down making sure the screw length into the slide out floor was no longer than the screws in the jack knife couch. The couch had four screws into the floor. The recliners must be fastened down or they tip over when you push down on the foot rest.
My husband added rollers to the bottom of our chairs in the front as they hung over the carpet where the flooring begins in our 2013 Funfinder 215WSK and it works beautifully. He did fasten them to the floor. It was a very easy setup to our surprise. The Pro Rec chairs are made so you can add the rollers and also fasten it to the floor very easily.
Old 06-23-2019, 05:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemary View Post
My husband added rollers to the bottom of our chairs in the front as they hung over the carpet where the flooring begins in our 2013 Funfinder 215WSK and it works beautifully. He did fasten them to the floor. It was a very easy setup to our surprise. The Pro Rec chairs are made so you can add the rollers and also fasten it to the floor very easily.
do you mean Rec Pro like here?

https://www.recpro.com/rv-furniture/

?