Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #1

Default XT276 Dinette swap for XT275 Sofa?

I have an XT276 with the black and red interior. Anybody want to swap their sofa from a XT275 for my dinette?

Old 03-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #2

If you wanted the sofa vs. the dinette, why didn't you buy the 275? I think the slide is a different size on the 275 and will not fit the dinette. In my opinion the dinette is such a better option. we have the 275 and would have loved the dinette but the 276 was no out yet

Old 03-21-2012, 04:19 AM   #3

The shower and bath area on the 275 are not what we desired and are much smaller for what we need. We usually sleep in the back and it is much quieter when kids are with us and staying in the front due to the space between the rooms in the bathroom. The dinette is a pain for us because as soon as you scoot around in the dinette, you have to get up to get something and have to scoot back out. It is not comfortable to sit in (at least to me) and we would prefer a sofa.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:03 AM   #4

I totally agree with you on the bath situation. I think funfinder shoul scrap the 275 model and just offer the 276 with the option of sofa or dinette. I think we may be seriously consider trading to a 276 or a different toy hauler just because of the size of the shower in particular. Back when we purchased the 275 in 2010, it was the only light weight Toyhauler with a separate garage so we had no choice in bathrooms. It does make a huge difference
Old 03-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #5

I suppose the 275 does offer a little more room in the kitchen area as a trade off for the small bathroom, not sure as I have never seen the inside of a 275. I love my trailer but there is just not enough seating room at times and I have noticed almost nobody wants to scoot around in the backside of the dinette. Maybe I just need to place a couple of chairs in there somehow and forget the couch. What do you pull your 275 with? What toy do you carry in the garage?
Old 03-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #6

We have an 08 Tundra 5.7 4x4. Pulls it like a dream. We mainly haul a 1000# golf cart in the rear and from time to time (2) ATV's. If you ever stop by a cruiser dealer, you should walk the 275 and realize how much more room your 276 has. Have you thought about just leaving the table at home and just using the dinette as a couch? With our little kids the dinette would have been better for us with all thier coloring books and whatknots. I think we a definatley going to start to look for a bigger unit. We are very cramped with the bathroom and the small living space our slide only goes out about a little over 2 feet so it does get cramped unlike the larger slide on yours