Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-17-2016, 12:14 PM   #1

Default 2005 160

I am working a deal on a larger camper for my growing family and wanted to gauge interest in my Fun Finder here. Dealership has expressed interest in it, but figured I would share it here as well. I have a 2005 Fun Finder 160. I am the third owner (2nd was my brother). It has been a great camper for us but need more bed space as the family has grown.

When I first got it, had an issue with water on the front wall leaking between the panels. Had to pull the front apart and replace the wood/insulation/etc. Haven't had any issues since.

Camper is located in SE Michigan.

Send me an email address and I can try to get some pictures to you.

Darren

dlbohne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 03:55 PM   #2

Hello,

We are in the market for a 160... Have you sold this one? If not, would you be able to send some pictures?

Thanks!

mrslamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:45 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbohne View Post
I am working a deal on a larger camper for my growing family and wanted to gauge interest in my Fun Finder here. Dealership has expressed interest in it, but figured I would share it here as well. I have a 2005 Fun Finder 160. I am the third owner (2nd was my brother). It has been a great camper for us but need more bed space as the family has grown.

When I first got it, had an issue with water on the front wall leaking between the panels. Had to pull the front apart and replace the wood/insulation/etc. Haven't had any issues since.

Camper is located in SE Michigan.

Send me an email address and I can try to get some pictures to you.

Darren
If you haven't sold it yet, I would like pics and a price (My Daughter and New Hubby are looking)... I'll send you a PM...

2013 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 4X4 MAX Tow Package
2018 Dutchman, Coleman Lite 1805RB
John_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:36 AM   #4

For those interested, I do still have it. The one I was looking at fell through so I am stil using it, but will keep track of those interested so that as soon as I find the right one, I can let you know.
dlbohne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 11:09 AM   #5

Thanks! Please do keep us in mind, hope you find what you are looking for!

Brianna
mrslamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:15 AM   #6

sorry to hijack post but if anyone on this tread is looking I also have a x160 for sale. I hope you find your new bigger camper, I'm actually going even smaller!
Old 08-05-2016, 09:05 AM   #7

I would advertise on Craig's List. Dealers offer you very little for a trade in, then they jack the price up for the next buyer. It's called being in business. Now is the time to sell it in a Michigan-like climate. Just my opinion.
It's a big world...explore it!!!
Michigantraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 10:48 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigantraveler View Post
I would advertise on Craig's List. Dealers offer you very little for a trade in, then they jack the price up for the next buyer. It's called being in business. Now is the time to sell it in a Michigan-like climate. Just my opinion.

Thanks and Yes I have it on CL also. I have had several people interested, but that's about it so far. Yeah seems a lot of people are more west that MI area ....but so far this year we've had a heck of a summer, hot hot and humid. We have had more 90 degree days than the past couple years together....next couple days will be low 80's, might be good camper selling weather I have it parked at a friends house that is next to a lot of the state parks west of Ann Arbor area. Thanks for your suggstions though.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:32 PM   #9

Little trailers are in demand. We are in Michigan too (between Cadillac and Manistee). We found our 2008 FBR on CL in January at a dealer in Midland. We paid $6900. Your price might be a bit high? Hard to say. We always say it just takes the right buyer coming along.
It's a big world...explore it!!!
Michigantraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 03:32 PM   #10

Yeah I have tried to keep an open mind on price and have looked around. Some that are similar were a little rough, there was one locally that was about 7500, same size no cushions and they said bunk needed to be redone (obviously to heavy of a person on it) and they sold it, not sure how much they dropped price but I was shocked at price listed. I guess I know how I take care of stuff, clean and I just had stuff sealed and electric water heater installed.....I'm not adding to the price because I know it benefits me too I think with anything an offer can be made