Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2012, 01:44 AM   #1

Default 2008 x210 wbs for sale

We bought this camper in March and have added a Baker VIP RV Power Jack 3000 LB, an Extend-A-Shower expanding shower rod, a Camco RV Screen Door Cross Bar, a Camco Areo Flo Roof Vent Cover, and a Camco RV Cyclone Sewer Plumbing Vent since we bought it. I have also installed a 1100 watt modified sine inverter that will stay in the TT as I have mounted it and wired with 4ga to the batteries. I am keeping the 2 6v golf batteries and the portable 200 watt solar panels for the next camper. The TT will have a 12 volt marine deep cycle battery when I sell it.

We are contemplating selling our house and going full time so we will need something a little bigger than a 21 foot house. We are seriously looking at the larger Fun Finder trailers as we have been really happy with this one.

We paid $10,000 for it in March and have added several hundred dollars in what I listed above, Thr camper is really clean with no kind of damage except the orange decal on the door side is curling on the edges. It was like that when we bought it.

Asking $10,000, as checking around on the net, that seems to be the going price. I might throw in the hitch and sway bar if asked real nice.

If interested you can contact me via e-mail at neil.meyers@sbcglobal.net.

I will be glad to send any pictures that you want. We are just thinking about this change in our living status so we are not in a big toot. In fact we are going camping for a week leaving this Monday. I will be checking e-mail though.
Kansas City, MO
Neil.M is offline   Reply With Quote