Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2018, 10:24 AM   #1

Default 2015 Fun Finder 210-uds located in Arizona

Regretfully, it is time to sell my Fun Finder. Just don't have the time to use it. This trailer is in great condition and loaded with extras. Plus, I am including a weight distribution hitch with sway bar. Also, will include a solar charging system, invert-er and a few misc. items. I am not going to go into a longer description here as if you are a Fun Finder fan you know how popular and desired the 210-uds is. Asking $18,849 which includes the described accessories.

If you need all the specs and details please check out my listing on RV Trader.

The ad has some photos. I can email several photos upon request. Also, photos are attached to this posting.

https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...UDS-5004155399

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Keith
Attached Thumbnails
ff side view.jpg   ff floor plan.jpg   P1020987.JPG   P1020983.JPG   P1020989.JPG  

P1020998.JPG   P1030006.JPG   truck and rv.jpg   P1020988.JPG   P1020992.JPG  

bacorgrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 10:44 AM   #2

Default Price Reduction!!

I just reduced the price for quick SALE!! I still will included the Weight Distribution Hitch, Sway Bar and Solar Charging System in the Deal. It's yours for $17,995.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:07 AM   #3

We have a 2013 model 210UDS love it ! Had to have the front cap painted as it oxidized terribly after only one year and of course, nobody would take responsibility for it.
mjpguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 09:10 AM   #4

I am reducing the sale price of my Fun Funder 210 - uds to $16995 for members of this forum. The reduction should help if you need to travel to pick up this great trailer. There is no sale tax in AZ on private party sales. I will be leaving here for the season soon, thus it will go on the consignment lot October 15th. Don't miss out on this great deal.
Old 09-23-2018, 04:54 PM   #5

Wow, I love the floor plan! We keep thinking we might want a few extra feet and a walk around bed LOL. I have a 189 FBR. Now, don't think I'm kidding with these questions, these are absolutely serious. I have a dishwasher in mine, which I could install in yours by removing the oven. However, I don't see anywhere I can put my washing machine. It takes up 18in by 18in and 34 in high. Is there an area in the camper that would accommodate this? We are full time in our camper and I require a dishwasher and a washing machine LOL

Liz
Old 09-23-2018, 05:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintyLiz View Post
Wow, I love the floor plan! We keep thinking we might want a few extra feet and a walk around bed LOL. I have a 189 FBR. Now, don't think I'm kidding with these questions, these are absolutely serious. I have a dishwasher in mine, which I could install in yours by removing the oven. However, I don't see anywhere I can put my washing machine. It takes up 18in by 18in and 34 in high. Is there an area in the camper that would accommodate this? We are full time in our camper and I require a dishwasher and a washing machine LOL

Liz
Liz, one spot I can identify for a washing machine would be the bathroom vanity area. It probably would take some creative modification to work the washing machine and vanity sink in that area. Other possible area is the drawer cabinet in the kitchen next to the sink. You would forfeit the drawer storage for silverware, etc. Although, you could probably make space elsewhere.

Keith
Old 03-20-2019, 04:21 PM   #7
Jan

Is your trailer still available?
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:55 PM   #8

Sorry, I should of updated the thread. I sold it last October.