Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2015, 06:28 PM   #1

Default 2015 Fun Finder 214 WSD for sale - SOLD

This 2015 FF is in excellent condition and still under factory warranty until October, 2015. We are selling it as is with all the upgrades and equipment to make it "turn key". Complete with all camping gear (dishes, cookware, bedding, 42 in LG Flatscreen ($350) with Polk 5.1 surround sound bar ($120), secure TV pivoting mount ($80) rated at 120 lbs (travels secure), deluxe Maxx Air powered roof fan with remote control ($539 factory option), factory installed rear roof ladder, bedroom blackout curtains, sewer system components, 2 hoses, wheel covers, surge protector, $350 memory foam mattress (really, really comfortable), two sets of different wheel chocks, 3 storage bins for the basement, water pressure regulator, etc. etc. ... absolutely everything included).

This would also include the Husky brand weight distribution hitch. It is rated to pull 6,000 lbs without the spring bars and 14,000 lbs with the spring bars. It fits the standard 2 inch Class IV receivers. New - $800

The list of standard Fun Finder features is too large to list here (I think) and are still available online.

This is the video from initial delivery ... many upgrades since this was taken .....

Pictures are available upon request if the video isn't sufficient. There are also photos posted on this forum in different threads as well as the first entry on our blog .....
NOTE: The pictures of the television show the stock 32 inch. It has been upgraded to the 42 inch LG LED Flat screen.

http://neilandyoly.blogspot.com/sear...&max-results=1

Note: Delivery may be an option.

Old 06-14-2015, 09:30 AM   #2

Hello Neil , why you guys selling already ? Getting a new bigger camper ?

Old 06-14-2015, 12:30 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by securityman
Hello Neil , why you guys selling already ? Getting a new bigger camper ?
It's a long story, but we've come full circle. We've decided that traveling over 10,000 miles a year for the last 8 years has pretty much fulfilled our nomadic urges and we're simply cutting back on expenses and traveling in general and going back to the minimalistic style that we started with .... that being just camping in the back of our truck for short trips now and then. We've explored the entire country many times over and just don't have the same level of enthusiasm as we used to

Old 06-28-2015, 07:30 PM   #4

Oh man , I didn't realized you guys did all that traveling !!!! That's great and yea I could understand , one day I hope to travel all over in my later years , I still got 3 kids at home , still young , so I got a long way to go !! Well I enjoyed looking threw your pics of all the places you've been . The best to luck to you selling your rv , looks like you shouldn't have a problem selling it , looks like it's in great shape !! Sure you be checking back here and there on this forum !!
Old 06-28-2015, 09:17 PM   #5

The Heart of Gold is actually in excellent shape. All leaks are now fixed and everything is 100% operational. With all the upgrades and additional options, it's a great deal for someone. However, the industry is so flooded with used travel trailers we haven't had a single call or any interest at all from anyone, anywhere. I have it listed in 5 different places and still not a single hit.

If we can't sell it by the end of summer, we'll have no choice but to start traveling in it again. Certainly not going to continue making the payments and not using it

One of the additional reasons we wanted to sell it was simply to offset some ridiculous dental work costs this year (like $10K) so if we do start to travel again, it will be closer to home to keep expenses down.

Old 06-29-2015, 08:45 AM   #6

Yea I feel your pain with selling it , I listed mine not because I dont use it or like it . I wanted to move up to a 5th wheel , but like you say there are so many out there , I did have 2 people come look at it , one was a so so about it , still waiting . The others seem like they really liked it , stayed here 2 hours and taking pics of , so maybe in the next week I will hear back from them , but who knows !!! If not I will just keep it and enjoy it !!
Old 06-29-2015, 09:14 AM   #7

I guess we can only do so much I think people are looking for really desperate sellers who are willing to take huge losses. We paid just over $24K for it out the door 9 months ago and still owe about $18K on it so that's where I set my price. I'm not going any lower. Like you said, if we have to just continue using it and enjoying it, then so be it

Yoly tracks all our expenses and expenditures to the penny and prints out reports for me. She just reminded me that with this being our third trailer in 2 years that we've spent over $4K just in accessories and upgrades for the 3 trailers. This Fun Finder is beautifully equipped as it is and someone would be very happy owning it as it is if they would just be a bit attentive and really look at the details.