Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-06-2018, 08:21 AM   #1

Default Fun Funder 21WBS in Tampa, Slide out

2008 Fun Finder X-210WBS Ultra Light Weight by Cruisers RV, Inc. $9,980.00

At this price, it comes with just about everything you need. I’m including a 10,000 lb rated Equalizer Hitch, Bike Rack, Extended Mirrors, Sheets, towels, decorator pillows, interior and exterior rugs, Large 4-D 220 amp battery. This is the beautiful upgraded interior with a Single Slide Out with couch, walk around queen bed, Cherry Cabinets and Stainless Appliances. The kitchen has a large Refrigerator separate freezer, three burner stove with oven, Microwave, and double sinks. The bathroom has a large shower and big linen closet, and a clothes hamper.

She is easy to tow, the Dry Weight is only 3,370 lbs., making it the lightest 21 foot camper you’ll find. This allows you to tow it with a vehicle rated at 5,000 lb towing capacity. I tow it with a 4Runner and it’s no problem. The tires are relatively new, and so is the awning.

Features: Fresh, Grey, Black water each 38 gals. Dual Axles, aluminum wheels, 4-D Battery, 2- 30 lb propane tanks, reinforced bumber with a 2” receiver hitch for bike rack, queen bed, pleated shades and valances on all windows, windows are tinted, large flat screen TV, stereo system with CD/DVD player, storage under bed, factory Air-conditioning and gas heater, roof top antenna, LED Reading lights, city water hook up, outside shower, 30 foot power cord, interior and exterior speakers for stereo, tank and battery monitor, gas/electric 6 gal water heater, 12 volt roof vent, Large Pass-through Storage Compartment, outside TV set up. Exterior condition is fair. It needs a good polish and cleaning. Front panel has a bubble in it which is not uncommon for this design. No leaks, no defects.
I almost forgot, it has a full custom cover for storage.
I can email you pictures.

Located in NE Tampa area right off I-75. Contact Bill at cullensailor@gmail.com or 813-404-9712.
Tampasailor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
210, 210wbs, funfinder