Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #1

Default Wanted: Funfinder X-160 (Northwest Area)

Looking for a lightly used X-160 Fun Finder model for our growing family. We have grown out of our tent trailer and looking to move into our first hard sided unit.

Please reply with pictures, video if possible. Please also specify what year, any damage (even if minor) and and accesories you have with it.

We plan to tow with a 2010 Ford Escape V6 with tow package.

Travis
NW-Paddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #2

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for size wise ... but we just decided to sell our 2007 Cruiser Fun Finder 189 (sleeps 4-5). We, too, moved from tent camping to travel trailer to accommodate our family. We live in Vancouver, WA and (despite our best efforts) have only used the camper total of six times. It was rated 'excellent condition' by a dealer. It's considered a lightweight travel trailer and we tow it with our Toyota 4Runner. We bought it for $16,500, are the original owners & are asking $10,500. I will do my best to send pics and info (I just joined the forum last week and am just now advertising our travel trailer).

jenbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #3

Default To Jenbeck

The 189 is too heavy for my Fird Escape with water in the tanks and gear, thank you for replying however, wish you the best, my neighbor has one of the 189s and loves it.

Travis
NW-Paddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #4

Travis -
Thanks for your quick response. Pass the word around ... we are (somewhat) flexible in price as we would rather sell it out here than drive it to Nebraska (our backup plan) & gear/supplies come with the trailer!
Take care,
Jen
jenbeck is offline   Reply With Quote