Fleetwood's largest pop up for the '05 model year. It has a 14' box and opens to a whopping 26' 10". With its slide out dining area you’ll enjoy ample walking around room as compared with an average pop up. The Niagara model design allows for 2 large beds (pull out bunks) and 1 double bed when the dinette is converted. The Niagara model is a “high wall” design with solid residential height countertops. There’s no need to fold it down every time you pack up. This also makes for a much stronger construction eliminating the hinges found in most pop-ups. The high side design also allows for a larger than usual, 3.0 cubic ft., 3 way (AC/DC/LPG) refrigerator with interior freezer (Ice Cream in the road). Lastly the kitchen is rounded out with a 3 burner stove & oven, ample sized 2 bowl stainless steel sink and actual counter space seldom found in pop up trailers. Originally, there was a built in microwave. That space has been traded for a built-in trash storage area plus additional linen storage. The other primary feature of the Fleetwood Highlander Series is the hard wall bath enclosure which consists of a permanent toilet with removable cassette (accessed from outside of camper) and shower. There is also a modest sized "L" shape seating area and an exterior shower. ONE OWNER, two adults who took excellent care of their luxury trailer. All manuals and original documents are included. It has been well maintained however it has seen regular usage.
* Pushbutton raise/lower, Hand crank back up.
* Attached Awning
* Front Exterior Storage Compartment
* Stabilizer Jacks
* Built-in Stereo with CD player
* Front and rear large sized beds
* Booth Dinette with Removable Table on Slide Out
* Kitchen Area with counter space
* Double Sink
* Three Burner Range with Cover and Oven
* 3 Way Single Door Refrigerator
* Kitchen Storage Areas
* Hard side bath area with shower and toilet and mirror
* Additional Interior Shelf/Seat with Storage Below
* Thermostatically controlled heater
* 40 Lbs. LPG Tanks
* Fresh Water Storage Tank with Automatic Water Pump
* 6 Gallon Water Heater
*Gray water storage containers
*Outside Shower and Barbque
* Low voltage lighting
* 12VDC Power supply and smart charger
* Dual Golf Cart (deep Cycle) batteries
* Fantastic roof mounted ventilator
* Wired inside for 110VAC
* Probably more I haven’t thought of.
Road height = 64” tall
Closed length = 19’3”
Open Length 26’10”
Base weight 3095lbs.
Gross weight 3770lbs.
Contact us for photos $9200.00 OBO 714 404-2996 Doug