Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-11-2013, 07:24 AM   #1

Default Owners Manual

I recently purchased a used 2006 FF x139. My first camper, ever. I desperately need an owners manual and don't mind paying for it.

T Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 11:09 AM   #2

Default Owner's Manual

On the Cruiser RV website they recently added an Owner's Manual for download. It's generic and complete enough to be useful for most models. And if specific questions or situations arise it's a good place to start.

http://www.cruiserrv.com/images/down...s%20Manual.pdf

runner421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 03:28 PM   #3

I was also able to find owners manuals for most the appliances in my 06 online as well - fridge, stove, furnace, water heater etc. The list of model numbers was inside the cabinet over the stove for me, and google searches found most of them easily enough. I printed them and have them stored inside for any potential trouble shooting I might need to do on the road.
Offspring22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 05:41 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring22
I was also able to find owners manuals for most the appliances in my 06 online as well - fridge, stove, furnace, water heater etc. The list of model numbers was inside the cabinet over the stove for me, and google searches found most of them easily enough. I printed them and have them stored inside for any potential trouble shooting I might need to do on the road.
Thanks very much. I put on the pump and water flowed so I guess the tank is getting water. The cold water tank was empty but I kept getting water.
I went to the outside of the trailer where the hot water tank is and there is a rod, aluminum I think lying in the compartment. I think it goes into a hole on the bottom of the compartment. What is it and should I screw it back in.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #5

yes you need to put it in. It is the sacrificial anode rod, designed to help your WH from rotting away.
Hobie i9s kayak
Kafn8td is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:37 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafn8td
yes you need to put it in. It is the sacrificial anode rod, designed to help your WH from rotting away.
Thanks very much. My previous reply must have seemed odd. LOL I thought I was answering another post, don't know how that happened. I'm not really that dumb. <G>