Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2012, 11:34 AM   #1

Default 2008 X210WBS manual

Does anyone know where I can download the manual for a 2008 X210WBS FF or does anyone have an electronic copy they could share?

Thanks

Fredericksburg, Va.
RiverBend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #2

I have one in Word format sent to me by Fun Finder. PM me with an e-mail address to send it to.

Kansas City, MO
Neil.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #3

I called them yesterday and she sent me a manual also but thanks for the offer. It would be nice if you had a file section to post such files for everyone but I don't see one.
Fredericksburg, Va.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #4

you should have been we as in the FF forum
Fredericksburg, Va.
Old 09-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #5

Default Fun Finder X 210wbs manual

Riverbend,

I tried PM'ing you for a copy of the manual. Can you send me one please? I called CruiserRV and they sent this generic manual that really doesnt tell you anything.

Thank you so much

Debbie
vabchgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:25 AM   #6

Yes that's what they send me also. I know it's very generic but better than nothing. Those of you who bought new FF did you get the generic manual or a real manual?
Fredericksburg, Va.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #7

The "generic" manual is all you get...doesn't matter what RV you buy, there is no such thing as a "model specific" or, for that matter, a detailed manual on any given RV or RV line.

Unfortunately, the models come and the models go, and in this day and age, entire RV manufacturers come and manufacturers go. Keeping costs down is paramount and keeping a staff to gather information, photographers to produce pictures, editors to approve and then paying for printing costs to print a manual that may only be good for one year is not in the cost saving bucket. Doesn't matter what RV you buy (I don't think even the Prevost comes with anything better), you get the "generic" manual and the individual manuals for each piece of equipment installed; i.e., Dometic manual for the refrigerator and A/C, Suburban water heater, Sunbeam microwave (or whatever brand they are using that year), etc.

That is what makes these RV forums worth their weight in gold (if you can get by some of the "not so useful" postings (if you get my drift). There are many folks on this forum that have oodles of years of experience in RVing and can usually answer your questions. One of the "nice" things about RVs, no matter who made it, the basics are all the same and none of it is terribly complex, that's how the manufacturers get by with a "generic" manual...it irked me too, years ago when I first started, but, now, knowing what I know of the RV industry as a whole, I wouldn't trust a "model specific manual" to be any more informative or factual than the "generic"

Don
Bronwyn
2 Cats; J-Lo and Ragamuffin :R

2014 Thor Tuscany 40RX DP
2011 Ram 2500 Longhorn CTD HO
2011 Keystone Cougar 318SAB (now gone)
2008 FunFinder X 210WBS (Sadly gone)
webslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #8

Sorry vabchgirls I guess generic is all we get but webslave is correct just ask your questions and I bet you get your answers/
Fredericksburg, Va.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:50 PM   #9

Default Here's a previous post w/some contact #'s for manuals/info

Hope it helps....
http://www.funfinderclub.com/phpBB2/...hp?p=5416#5416
mooneybeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #10

Again, the list Mooneybeem provided, while useful for her trailer, may or may not pertain to another. For instance, my 210WBS had no Norcold products, the wheels and tires were not from Tredit, my water pump was a Shurflo, not a Cheng unit (theirs are equally good), etc.

Your best bet is to "catalog" the makers of the components and their model and serial numbers of the pieces of equipment that are in your trailer and go to the manufacturer's websites to make sure you get the proper manuals for your equipment based on the model that you have.

Some components are "fairly" standard; Lippert makes the frames for most RVs, Dexter makes the axles and brakes for most RVs, most toilets are Thetfords and the larger percentage of A/C units and refrigerators are going to be Dometics, but, the models are all over the place and they all have different operation, maintenance and repair processes and what may be a Thetford this year (or this month) may become a Dometic or Atwood next year or next month...

It is an involved process, but, you'll be ahead of the game when and if you have a problem with your RV...it is far easier to go to a file and pull the exact information, including model and serial numbers, than to be trying to find that information in the pouring rain in a broken trailer. The proper manuals for your equipment will also tell you exactly what you need to know for maintaining that equipment and most will even give you rudimentary troubleshooting procedures. Take the time and put together your file...you'll need the information sooner or later and in so doing, you'll have put together the most complete "operator's manual" available for your trailer.

Don
Bronwyn
2 Cats; J-Lo and Ragamuffin :R

2014 Thor Tuscany 40RX DP
2011 Ram 2500 Longhorn CTD HO
2011 Keystone Cougar 318SAB (now gone)
2008 FunFinder X 210WBS (Sadly gone)
webslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:17 AM   #11
Site Team

^+1!
I've downloaded the manuals for every component and keep a copy on a flash drive. I also have a printed copy on a folder I keep in the trailer just in case I should need it when we're on the road. That way I can always print another copy if I need one and I have a permanent file in the event a manufacturer stops making that model and the manual is NLA. Like with my Jensen Radio/CD/DVD player.
LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 07:34 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil.M View Post
I have one in Word format sent to me by Fun Finder. PM me with an e-mail address to send it to.
Jringo17@aol.com John Rogers

John Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote