Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-19-2010, 06:07 PM   #1

Default 2011 210wbs bigger slide

I had an opportunity to visit a big camper dealer in Ohio last week.. and look at several Fun Finders. My choice, when I move up.. is the 210wbs or the 214wsd. anyway.. I noticed that the slide on the 2011 210wbs is deeper than the slide on the 2010. The jack knife sofa actually sits all the way back into the slide. After being inside this unit.. that extra size in the slideout really opens up the main floor space. It is a big difference.. for just a little change.

By the way.. one of the salespeople told me this was a recent change.. and not every 2011 has the larger slideout.

chuck9997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:31 PM   #2

Default FunFinderX210WBS

We just purchased our 210WBS on November 1, it had the larger slide and we really enjoy it.

The only problem we are having is that when the temp outside is above 40 degrees the furnace will not come on, below 40 no problem. Trying to get it resolved with the dealer, must be a setting somewhere because I read that some of the AC units have a heat strip that takes the chill out of the air above 40 degrees and will not allow the furnace to run, of course ours does not have this heat strip.
FIRSTTIMERV is offline   Reply With Quote