Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-15-2011, 05:24 PM   #1

Default Checking out Fun Finder X 214wsd

First Hi all. We are currently looking to the Fun Finder X214wsd, and wonder if anyone has one. What are you comments on it? I noticed there was some leakage problems posted on other models, is this common?

ntonca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
Site Team

Hi and welcome! I really like the layout of the 214 very similar to my 210 but they put the extra 3 feet to pretty good use.

Leaks is something you always have to stay on top of with any trailer. I have mine checked by the dealer every year because the caulking will deteriorate with age. Sometimes things get missed at the factory as well but a good dealer should catch this and seal it properly before turning over to the customer.

Good luck with your purchase!

LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:41 PM   #3

Default 214wsd nothing but trouble

Hi regarding the 214wsd we ordered our unit over the winter and picked it up in April 2011. At first I really liked the trailer looks great layout was awsome but we got a lemon. The issues are leaking front window, gas water heater puts out toxic smell that burns eyes, water pump wouldnt pump last third of a tank, the water gauge is a joke after about 3 gallon of water run into gray tank indicator shows 3/4 full, electrical issues, Refer has been worked on 4 times. And the cherry on top was a bike rack that came with and was forced upon us to get the hitch for the back of the trailer snapped in half on our second use and we dragged the bikes a couple of miles behind trailer and destroyed bikes. Cruiser said it wasnt there fault and no help. Im planning on selling it next spring. PURE JUNK.
tomarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #4

Default Re: 214wsd nothing but trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomarron
Hi regarding the 214wsd we ordered our unit over the winter and picked it up in April 2011. At first I really liked the trailer looks great layout was awsome but we got a lemon. The issues are leaking front window, gas water heater puts out toxic smell that burns eyes, water pump wouldnt pump last third of a tank, the water gauge is a joke after about 3 gallon of water run into gray tank indicator shows 3/4 full, electrical issues, Refer has been worked on 4 times. And the cherry on top was a bike rack that came with and was forced upon us to get the hitch for the back of the trailer snapped in half on our second use and we dragged the bikes a couple of miles behind trailer and destroyed bikes. Cruiser said it wasnt there fault and no help. Im planning on selling it next spring. PURE JUNK.
Would you have a little more detail on where the bike rack broke, was it the rec hitch or the actual bick rack?
FIRSTTIMERV is offline   Reply With Quote