Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2016, 06:11 PM   #1
N&M

Default Dealer Recommendations

Hi FunFinders,
My wife and I are planning on buying a 233RBS. We have seen a lot of bad reviews of some of the dealers selling on the FFC website via ebay. We live in Denver and are hoping members can direct us to their favorite dealers. We will travel for a good deal with great service.
Nick

N&M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 07:32 PM   #2

N&M, Although it would be a bit of a drive for you, AOK RV.s in Laurie, Mo. I can not speak to their service after the sale but, our buying experience could not have been better, Good walk thru and NO high pressure sales tactics, Look on line at their prices. We felt we got a very fair deal, Happy shopping.

Lolead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:22 PM   #3

N&M
We live in Southern California and drove all the way to All Seasons RV in Muskegon, Michigan to buy our FF back in 2012. At that time, I could not find a better price anywhere and the salesperson (Hunter, may not be there anymore??) was top-notch. Of course, dealer warranty work would have been problematic had we needed it.
I have read many times on RV forums that people advise purchase from one of the high volume dealerships near the RV factories in the Indiana/Ohio area. Then again, others feel strongly that buying from a local dealer is more important because of service needs. I checked the floor plan of the 233 RBS and it looks good. Be sure to get back to all of us with your impressions once you buy and try it out.
2016 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 4x4
jbfunfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 10:56 PM   #4

Just like jbfunfinder, I went to All Seasons RV in MI in 2012 to buy my 210UDS. Smoking hot deal from Hunter. Last time I emailed him was 2015 and he was still there. You can make a great deal and they have reasonable delivery charges as well.
runner421 is offline   Reply With Quote