Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-21-2019, 04:09 PM   #1

Default Decals

Hi fellow campers. I am looking to replace the decals on my 2010 19 ft. Fun Finder toy hauler. Want the same as what's on it now. Anybody got a clue where I can find them?

rogertrvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 08:47 AM   #2
Site Team

I don't think you'll be able to find an original set, unless a member here still has some hanging around. But that's a longshot.

I would think a shop that makes custom automotive decals could create them for you if you've got some photos or if they can copy from the faded ones.

LJAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 09:34 AM   #3

Thanks for the reply. I think you're probably right. Haven't had any luck finding them. Probably to old. May just try waxing them for temporary results. Thanks again.
Old 01-27-2019, 12:18 PM   #4

They are available on E-Bay. Orange "swoosh" is E-Bay #272875021880. "Fun Finder X" is E-Bay #302909283940. You may want to check dimensions to be sure they are same scale. Certainly look nice and fair prices.
code2e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 02:04 PM   #5

Thanks I have a lot just not the same design. I was hoping to just apply the same style over the old ones. Thanks for looking and the reply. I appreciate it. The search continues.
Old 02-01-2019, 12:37 PM   #6

Some of my decals cracked a lot, just the darker blue ones in the corners and a few slashes on the sides, so I simply removed them. The other ones are in good condition after nine years, I treat them often with 303 brand protectant which is the best protectant on the market, I have used it for various things for the past 40 years! I actually like the look of fewer decals on my Shadow Cruiser now.

Rocky Mtn marmot is offline   Reply With Quote