Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-18-2011, 10:47 PM   #1

Default Full timer in a Xt275

I have been staying in my 275 full time since the beginning of Nov while I'm house hunting and what not, and I must say it has been very pleasant so far. Granted it is just me in this camper. My only real complainants so far are

The shower is a little tight, and why does the water go cold when you push the button to the "off" side on the shower head?

The heater kicks on and off a little more then I would like ( I think and elec thermostat will fix that tho.

I have made a couple improvements to make the day to day better, but I must say I'm very happy with my purchase so far.

Unclesams_RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #2

we have a XT275 also and we love it. I agree about the shower. I guess that's why they came out with the XT276 which has the perfect upgades such as a tub shower and a dinette slide vs. the couch. With the neo-angle shower design we can't even put a extend-a-shower. I did however install a shut off valve where the hose connects to the shower controls so the temperature is not affected everytime you have to shut the water off during a shower. I said on here earler if waited (1) more month, the 276 would have been out and we would have definatly bought that model. I am looking into getting a new thermostat but hate to tackle replacing myself since I am totally clueless when it comes to anything electrical

Old 11-22-2011, 12:18 AM   #3

I've got a 189FBR that I use as my "apartment". Rather than showering in it, I got a membership at 24 Hour Fitness, and use that as my shower facilities. And oh yeah, I make it sort of mandatory for myself that I work out, too.
guybmoto is offline   Reply With Quote