Weather has been crazy lately with temps in the teens here in Wisconsin last week but near 80 degrees this weekend (Oct 22&23)! Major rain storms expected early in the upcoming week. Anyway, thought that another camping trips was possible before the end of the season but that ship has sailed. Winterized and took my FF to the storage barn today
. Usually able to wait until early November but other obligations made this early move necessary. I have a guaranteed spot in a fully enclosed (but unheated) pole barn about 3 miles from my home. Learned today that the former "mouser cat" is now a "house cat" so glad that I doubled down on dryer sheets in addition to CabFresh pouches and mouse poison. Haven't had trouble to date but we'll see in the Spring
. Already looking forward to Spring 2023 and we've yet to see snow (that sticks to the ground)
. I do imagine that others that live in the Northern tier have also "bedded their FFs down for the season. Just a reminder that Summer is over "for sure"