Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   FunfinderClub > Fun Finder Tech > Modifications, Repairs and Maintenance
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 05-23-2009, 11:14 AM   #1

Default 16 ft side bunk

We have a 16ft with the two side bunks. Has anyone modified the top bunk for more storage? Have your removed the bunk or made any changes? We need more storage for light clothing. Also has anyone found a corner unit for inside the shower? We need something for soaps etc. but want to take advantage of the corner.
Barbara

smithbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:06 PM   #2

Default corner/shower

Hi, yes I found a wonderful container for the corner of the shower; it is a stainless steel basket, has a heavy duty wire shelf for soap and holds a white plastic triangular shaped container above the soap for bottles. It has four suction cups and holds, holds, holds, never falls off, have to pry up each suction cup to get it to let go. I bought it a couple years ago, I think it may have been either Kmart or Meijers.
Kampnsfun is offline   Reply With Quote