Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-17-2022, 11:29 AM   #1

Default New to me travel trailer

Hello, just purchased a 2012 x-244rbs in preparation of our retirement move next year, September 2023. Woo hoo! We are packing up and moving south to be closer to the kids and grandkids. We moved up to Alaska in 2014 because it was just to expensive to keep vacationing up here and not being able to see everything we wanted. Well the Alaska bucket list is almost complete and we are ready for another chapter in our lives. We wanted to drive the alcan back down so the wife could enjoy the scenery. I've drove it a few times already. So buying a camper made the most sense, eliminating the need for hotels and restaurants on our way down. We are so looking forward to the trip and the many excursions with it new to us camper in the years to come as we travel the lower 48 states.

Thank you for allowing me to join this forum. I've already learned things that I didn't know from the many post here as I get aquatinted with the camper. The owners manuals leaves a lot to be desired.

Darrel

Handymandarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 10:12 AM   #2

Welcome aboard, Darrel!

Best, Fred
foakes is offline   Reply With Quote